We are excited to venture back into our studio for the Spring 2021 session! In order to do this safely, we will have lots of rules and protocol - please read and make note of everything before deciding if indoor classes are right for you.
What indoor Music Together® classes will look like:
- Enrollment will be limited to 7 families, and they will be spaced 10 feet apart.
- Masks required for adults and recommended for children over the age of 2. The teacher will wear a mask as well.
- We will use individual bins of instruments that will be cleaned before and after each use.
- We will use the front door to enter the studio (only) and the back door to exit the studio (only).
- An air purifier will run during class and we may open the doors if the temperature allows.
Other important information regarding indoor classes:
- Participation in indoor classes requires signing a waiver during the registration process.
- There will be no in-person makeup classes; if your family has to miss a class, you will schedule a makeup in a Zoom class.
- We will ask families to not come to class if they are ill or have been exposed to Covid (makeups can be done on Zoom).
- We will switch to online classes if COVID-19 dictates, through a shut-down or a different phase for the state of Michigan.
- There will be no refunds or credits due to classes moving online.
Thank you for your cooperation in helping make our return to the studio as safe as possible! Please contact us if you have any questions or concerns.